Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Welcome!

Truth be told, I'm procrastinating. I've got a thousand and one things to do on my list today and here I am starting up a blog. I certainly don't need anything else on my plate, I've got enough cookies there to feed an army, but hey, if you make me an M & M Chocolate Chip Cookie, I'll be happy to add just one more.

But, there is a need for this blog, a serious need. Direct sales is being maligned. Nobody understands it (who isn't already in it), those who try it, get frustrated and fail and public misconception makes our jobs much harder than they should be.

So, this BLOG is the truth about Direct Sales; The Good, The Bad and The Real Ugly. And this BLOG is for everybody: its for the consumer, its for the potential direct sales representative and its for those seasoned pros who just want to have fun reading about my adventures and mis-adventures and ups and downs and all arounds in the best career ever, DIRECT SALES!

Stay tuned, there's more to come, a lot more!

No comments: